Enjoy the succulent summer fruit harvest to seduce your taste buds. Wake up, prepare one of these fruit shakes and start your day off right. Rich in vitamins, you can also serve these fruit smoothies as snacks in the afternoon or after doing sports. In this article, we present 3 simple recipes for smoothies.
Recipes for smoothies
Since the fruit already adds a sweet flavor to the smoothie, if you want to avoid excess calories you can avoid adding sugar or honey. When it’s hot, when you come back from the gym or to “force” your children to consume more fruits. The smoothies are multifaceted and save you on more than one occasion. Being colorful and easy to prepare, you can drink it at breakfast, lunch, snack or even dinner. In the following article you will learn the recipes of the most delicious and refreshing recipes for smoothies. Keep reading: COUNTERPRODUCTIVE TO TAKE A VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENT WITHOUT MAGNESIUM.
Banana and Blueberry Smoothie
Fruit shakes are usually a mixture of fruit puree and ice cubes. It uses frozen fruits instead of ice cubes to avoid diluting the flavor of the fruit shake. The apple juice replaces the liquid contained in the ice cubes and stimulates the flavor of the fruit.
Preparation time: 5 minutes; For 1 person
- 1 frozen banana
- 175 g (3/5 cup) frozen blueberries
- 300 ml (1.25 t) apple juice
- 10 ml (2 teaspoons) honey
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- With a blender, purée banana, blueberries, apple juice, honey, cinnamon, and salt until the consistency is smooth.
- Serve in a large glass.
2. Mango surprise hit
There is avocado in this strike which, in addition to its nutritive qualities, adds in the mouth a rich and creamy sensation.
Preparation time: 15 minutes; For 1 person
- 250 g (1 t) mature mango chopped
- 1/4 avocado has peeled, pitted and finely chopped
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) mango sorbet
- 50 ml (1/4 t.) Skimmed milk
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of honey
- 10 ml (2 tsp) lime juice
- 50 ml (1/4 t.) Crushed ice
- 2 slices of mango, 1 cm (1/2 inch) thick
- 1 lime
- Mix with mashed potatoes, chopped mango, avocado, sorbet, milk, honey, lime juice and ice.
- Mix at high power until smooth.
- Pour into a large glass.
- Slice the mango and lime slices to the center.
- Hang them on the edge of the glass and serve.
3. Strawberry and Yogurt Smoothie
Orange juice adds a sweet flavor to strawberries and yogurt.
Preparation time: 15 minutes; For 4 people
- 1 kg (4 cups) fresh strawberries
- 250 ml (1 t.) Plain yogurt
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) fresh orange juice
- 15 g (1 tablespoon) sugar
- 4 small orange slices (optional)
- Remove all but four strawberries.
- With a blender, puree strawberries, yogurt, orange juice and sugar.
- Pour into four large glasses.
- Cut all four strawberries and orange slices to center.
- Hang a strawberry and a slice of orange at the edge of each glass.
Serve and enjoy without an ounce of guilt with the recipes of smoothies!
You may like also: How we can apply the nutritional pyramid to our daily diet.