2 determining factors
The type of party and your personal style should be the two determining factors to bring the magic Christmas on your dining room table.
A Christmas table landscape also works well for a formal gathering that relaxed, combining fresh flowers, soft candlelight and your own holiday season decor.
Red and green
Use the classic Christmas colors as inspiration for this festive table landscape.
- Start by using a green and red table runner. You could opt for a red or green plain or striped, polka dots or even checkered.
- Give your table a rustic look by filling a wicker basket with pine cones. To add a touch, spray red or green paint at the end of each pine cone.
- Also, place false leaves of poinsettia in the large braided basket. These classic Christmas flowers will complement perfectly the color of the table runner.
- Surround the basket full of items such as tea light candles in red, green, white or a combination of colors.
Create a chic Christmas table with metallic tones by following your inspiration.
- Silver, gold or a mixture of shades can act as the centerpiece of this stylish touch.
- Look for decorative items with metallic tones in your home.
- Mix items like gold and silver chandeliers, serving dishes or gold and silver bowls or in metallic tones.
- Place these items in the center of your table and fill the platter or bowl with beads Christmas ornaments silver and gold.
- Tie silver or gold ribbon with a touch of sequins around the candlesticks.
- You can even add a few touches of red, which perfectly complement this metal table.
Create a Christmas table landscape that celebrates the beauty of winter.
- Find a white table runner that acts as a false snow on the table.
- Analyze your Christmas decorations by looking for small Christmas figurines: Santa Claus and Mother Christmas, snowmen, reindeer and penguins can be set up along the table runner.
- Add some height and a more visual interest to this table landscape with some medium-sized apothecary pots. Fill each half-height pot with fake snow that you can find at craft stores.
- Then add Christmas items on top of the snow: a miniature Christmas tree, a sled or even St. Nicholas can be displayed in these mini winter scenes that adorn your table.
- This table landscape is especially fun for families and children will enjoy seeing their favorite Christmas characters when they sit at the dinner table.
A holiday decor puts your whole family in the spirit of Christmas. A beautiful Christmas table landscape sets the tone for a festive event, be it a Christmas party for children, dinner with the family or a door open for your neighbors.
In that case, this article helps to know details about how to Create a beautiful Christmas table by following these tips and also known how to celebrate Christmas party in your home and also known combining fresh flowers, soft candlelight and your own holiday season decor.