Keeping your hair looking rich and voluminous takes time, attention and lots of love – what regular washing does not always succeed in accomplishing?
Change your technique
Have you ever thought about how you wash your hair can make a difference? Next time, instead of just wetting them, put on shampoo and dries them:
- Turn your ordinary shampoo experience into an herbal experience by adding a few drops of essential oils.
- You can avoid split ends by wrapping your wet hair first in a towel instead of rubbing dry.
- To protect your hair from damage caused by heat, dry them only 90% with a hairdryer.
Types of Hair Problems
There are various types of hair, each with its own challenges.
Oily and fatty hair
If the day after washing your hair, they already have a dull and lifeless, before grabbing a hat to cover, consider these home tips easy for oily hair .
- Create an effective home rinse using lemon, beer or egg yolk.
- Add a touch of baking soda to your shampoo once a week.
- Use a conditioner sparingly on your roots.
Normal, fine or dull hair
Having fatty braids is not the only reason your hair may need special attention. Problems can occur with all lengths and textures.
- While there are many products on the market to address almost any situation, there are several shampoos for normal hair with greasy hair that you can cook yourself.
For more brilliance
To give your hair extra shine, there is even conditioners house easy to do for normal hair, thin or dull that will ensure that your friends ask the name of your living room. Your secret? Most of the ingredients are in your kitchen.
- Fortify normal hair with 500 ml (two cups) of hot water, five ml (a teaspoon) of honey, five ml (a teaspoon) of cider vinegar and three drops of lemon oil.
- To add shine to dull hair, mix 500 ml (two cups) each with chamomile and orange blossom tea and apply when it’s still hot.
- Strengthen fine hair by mixing 45 ml (three tablespoons) of beer and an egg. Massage in the hair, cover with plastic wrap, leave to act for 30 minutes, then rinse.
Dandruff / Dry Scalp
Very dry hair can sometimes lead to embarrassing dandruff. If you can not get rid of this problem, it might be time to try some natural treatments against dandruff home that really work:
- Massage your scalp with apple juice. After the massage, wash your hair, then rinse with cider vinegar.
- Mix tea tree oil and black tea for a moisturizing mask for the scalp.
- Relieve the itching of the scalp with a treatment with vitamin E.
Nourishing dry hair
Remember when your hair was still lovely? But now, years of drying, flat iron and sunny days have left them dry and brittle.
- There’s nothing like a hair mask home for damaged hair, especially because the do it you means that you only use natural ingredients like avocado, honey, and olive oil.
- For quality results as the salon without the exorbitant prices, how about trying a coconut oil mask easy to do.
- To soothe a dry scalp and itchy scalp, mix equal parts of warm water, lemon juice and olive oil, and massage on the scalp.
- Tumble the frizzy and dry hair by mixing half an avocado with a teaspoon of olive oil.
Treat broken tips
The day has come when you can finally say goodbye to split ends and the devastating effects they have on your hair. The best part? Solutions only take a few minutes.
- Revitalize only the ends of your hair, especially in winter, to keep them hydrated. This prevents several spikes from breaking eventually.
- Get a cut regularly. Once tip breaks, it continues to separate until the hair breaks somewhere in the middle.
- Wrap a scarf around your head in winter to protect your hair from the elements.
Feed your body and hair
A healthy hair begins from the inside. That’s why having silky, shiny hair starts with a healthy diet with all the essential vitamins and minerals.
- Nutrients like silica, iron, sulfur, zinc, vitamins B and C, are essential to keep your hair healthy and keep it shiny.
- There are even specific foods that can help grow hair, such as nuts, blueberries, lettuce and Greek yogurt.
Your hair represents a large part of your identity. In addition, the way you care for them says a lot about how you take care of yourself. With a little patience and knowing the basics of hair care , it is easy to have beautiful healthy hair every day.