Do not neglect the Norman hole
The Norman hole is essential to ensure the balance of sweet and savory flavors and satisfy your guests without weighing them down.
- Serve delicious, easy-to-prepare appetizers and fresh Norman holes to culminate your year with elegance without exhausting yourself in the kitchen.
- Serve the Norman holes in large liqueur glass placed in the freezer.
- Champagne Cocktail
Start your New Year’s Eve with a classic paddling that will prepare the palate for an evening of savory bites.
- Mix in equal parts cognac and orange liqueur in a champagne flute.
- Then add crude champagne.
- Beef fillet with sour cream
Fine slices of beef filet provide a rustic elegance to any New Year’s Eve party.
- Cook two pounds of beef per 20 guests, and one pound per 10 diners.
- Roast the beef in the oven at 175 ° C until it reaches 50-55 ° C in the center.
- Mix three parts of sour cream with a portion of mayonnaise to make the sauce. Adjust the consistency with thick cream.
- Granite with coconut and herbs
The granite refreshes the palate to erase the flavors of the previous dish.
- Mix the fresh basil with four parts of coconut milk and a portion of liquid sugar. Pour into a freezer container.
- Freeze the granite for three or four hours, stirring every 30 minutes to develop a flaky consistency.
- Garnish with toasted coconut flakes.
- Bacon Dates
The dates with bacon, both sweetened and salted by the meat, cover all the taste sensations.
- Stuff each date with an almond and goat cheese.
- Wrap a slice of smoked bacon on each date and attach with a toothpick.
- Roast the dates in the oven at 175 ° C for five to seven minutes.
- Calvados sorbet
The calvados sorbet is sweet enough to make you want to eat another date with bacon, but without persisting in the mouth.
- Simmer three parts water with a portion of chopped apples, 1/2 part lemon juice and 1/2 part sugar, until the apples are tender.
- Incorporate apple brandy to taste, mix and freeze until sorbet is almost set.
- Chicken liver pâté
Chicken liver pâté is so quick to make that you can not help but serve it to your New Year’s guests.
- Combine two portions of lightly sautéed chicken liver and a portion of melted butter in a food processor.
- Purée by adding enough thick cream to create a smooth texture and add the brandy to the apples to taste.
- Pepperoni and Parmesan Pâtés
Frozen puff pastry is ideal for saving time without sacrificing gastronomy.
- Unfold the puff pastry on a floured surface and brush with olive oil.
- Cover the pastry with pepperoni and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Add the fresh herbs and roll the dough.
- Cook the dough in an oven at 200 ° C until golden brown. Cut the roll in slices of one to 1.5 centimeters.
- Satsuma and Cinnamon Sliced
To echo the orange in the Christmas stocking, the satsuma strike brings a sweet taste after a salty dish.
- Mix two parts of yogurt, one part satsuma juice and 1/2 part ice. Add the orange liqueur to taste.
- Serve with cinnamon sticks in a liqueur glass.
Finish with a glass of champagne
End the menu with a glass of extra-dry champagne. The champagne cleans the palate and ends the food portion of the reception on a clean and clean note.
Casual and stylish
You can serve a New Year’s Eve menu in two to three hours, preceded by 10 hours of preparation beforehand. Easy preparation and simpler cleaning will help you to start the year calmly.